Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Celebrating our 8th wedding anni



Well, this is the first time we celebrate our wedding anni overseas. Different environment but the same love! Bought her flowers (a bit ex here tho) but she said "how come no present leh??" : ) hee.. anyway, I think the flowers did the magic already.. In the evening, we went to the Doha Intercontinental Hotel and had our dinner buffet there. Quite nice and my wife loved it. As for me, I think I should have eaten more sashimi..see the pictures below..er..if you wondering where the sashimi are, they are in my stomach already..hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Sorry tat night didnt log on cos got caught up with some stuff.....hahaha

Eng Soon and Denise said...

Congratulations! Believe you had a great time of celebrations.