Thursday, March 6, 2008

Shipment of stuff from Singapore to Doha

My shipment will finally arrived to my home today. - 2pm though.
Can't wait to see my things - my bolster, my watch, my clothes, my skincare stuffs... They are kept in warehouse and on journey from 24/11-5/3.

But what dread to unpack them too..maybe now the house will seem a little crampy with the 40 boxes of our belonging.

When I started work in Feb, I did not have any working clothes although I manage to find one just for the i/v. Since I was unsure how long I'm gonna stay in this job, I did not plan to buy too many sets of working clothes here. So I bought 3 blouses, 1 pant and a jacket here, thinking that my shipment should reach in mid feb.

Unexpectedly, shipment was delayed. I had to mix and match my wardrode weekly and wore pretty standard clothes for the 1st month. Once I got my paycheck at month end, I went on a shopping spree cos I can't tahan anymore..hee or rather the shopping bug is really getting hold of me. With good reason behind, I must shop right ? esp since I wasn't given any confirmed date of my shipment

So, for this week, I got to wear something new. And then...shipment arrive today. mmmm...

Also, we purchased many new things here due to the shipment delay. It was frustrating initially cos we know we dun need these things once our shipment arrive. However, it's very inconvenient to live without neccessity.

Very happy today. weekend approaching and I get to see my stuffs later. : )

Karen

---Followup---

Andrew to wife : "But dear, are you sure we need those stuff as we have already survived 4 months without them? Maybe we don't need them even in Singapore as well.." hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! looks like you are all ready to stay in DOHA for good lei. ha ha! - JJ

aNdReW + kArEn said...

no lah.. still miss u guys..